Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic in Santa Cruz, CA
Get the Smile of Your Dreams with Cosmetic Dentistry
Don’t let the word “Cosmetic Dentistry” fool you into thinking that only the rich and famous can reap the benefits of working with a cosmetic dentist. Cosmetic dentistry is more than creating picture-perfect smiles, although we do have the privilege of doing that on a daily basis! Cosmetic dentistry is about improving the appearance and functionality of your teeth, boosting your self-esteem and self-confidence.
There has been growing interest in cosmetic dentistry over the last several years. As more people realize the importance of achieving and maintaining good oral health, our dental office has been busy helping people improve their life by correcting issues with their teeth.
As a popular Santa Cruz dentist, Dr. Ippisch is committed to providing lasting results that clients can get excited about when it comes to their teeth.
What Options are Available in Cosmetic Dentistry in Santa Cruz, CA?
When thinking about undergoing cosmetic dentistry, it’s important to understand all the options available to you. Dr. Ippisch will walk you through available treatment plans during your consultation and discuss which ones are right for you.
Cosmetic dentistry may involve:
- Altering and enhancing the size and shape of your teeth
- Correcting alignment issues with clear braces or traditional braces
- Correcting or improving your bite, which impacts the way teeth come together in the mouth
- Reducing the look of gaps and spaces in the teeth
- Whitening the teeth or reducing the look of discoloration on the teeth
- Cleaning stains
- Replacing missing teeth with crowns, bridges, or implants
- Restoring the function of decayed or broken teeth
- Repairing cracked or chipped teeth
- Updating previous dental appliances or treatments to improve the look of teeth
- Using porcelain veneers to make teeth bigger and brighter
Cosmetic dental care is an effective way to change the look of your teeth for the better. Working with our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ippisch, you’ll feel comfortable knowing that your teeth and future smile are in good hands.
Cosmetic dentistry can also restore the appearance and function of your teeth following an accident or injury to the facial area. If your teeth have been lost due to an accident or injury, Dr. Ippisch can repair and replace teeth to fix your smile.
What are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
There are many benefits to cosmetic dentistry including:
- Improving the look of your teeth and having a full set of teeth
- Improving the function of your teeth
- Reducing the risk of cracking or breaking teeth
- Reducing the risk of developing jaw problems
- Reducing the risk of developing infections
- Improving your bite and chewing actions
- Improving your speech
- Improving your self-confidence
How Can You Pay for Cosmetic Dentistry?
While you might think that cosmetic dentistry is not necessary, the truth is that having treatments, appliances, and procedures can save your teeth in the long run. It can also help prevent future issues with bruxism (grinding teeth), speech issues, breathing issues, eating, and more. You need your teeth to be in good working order.
We know that money can be a big barrier to getting treatment, so we want to work with you to ensure you get the smile you deserve. We accept insurance, major credit cards, CareCredit, and Lending Club. We even offer a membership insurance plan to help curb the cost of any dental treatment, not just cosmetic dental services. Depending on the cosmetic dental procedures and treatments that need to be done, your insurance plan may cover some of the cost.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
There’s only one way to know if you are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry: make an appointment to talk to Dr. Ippisch. He is an experienced dentist who has helped countless patients find their self-confidence again through cosmetic dental procedures.
During your consultation, you’ll discover all the benefits of cosmetic dentistry and goals for improving your smile and oral health. The dedicated and knowledgeable team at Advanced Dentistry is here is to answer any questions you may have about procedures, treatment times, financing, and more.
Contact Advanced Dentistry Today
Interested in learning more about cosmetic dentistry? Contact our office today to book a consultation. Call (831) 476-3200 today.